Dairy Australia has launched a web-based model of the Farm Health Guidelines, a key useful resource from the Our Farm, Our Plan program.
The net guidelines is in a position for use by farmers and their advisers on a tool of their alternative (together with smartphones) and offers a simple place to begin the planning course of anytime, wherever.
It helps farmers to take a look at their ‘now’ place and begin to consider what areas of their farm, life and enterprise they might wish to give attention to sooner or later or enhance now.
There are eight elements to the guidelines that cowl the entire farm, together with the individuals concerned, and farmers can full as a lot or as little as they like at any time.
The guidelines robotically saves and may be picked up once more every time the farmer desires.
The way to get began
Getting began is straightforward – simply scan the QR code beneath or go to dairyaustralia.com.au/ofop and click on on the Farm Health Guidelines.
The primary time the Farm Health Guidelines is used, the farmer might want to register with an electronic mail and password.
What’s going to the net Farm Health Guidelines do?
The Farm Health Guidelines has been designed to be person pleasant, together with with the ability to be used on dwelling computer systems or cellular units.
- Customers can create and edit a number of checklists. Farmers would possibly do one yearly or they could have a number of farms that they wish to do individually.
- Farmers can work on their guidelines when and the place it fits them, doing as a lot or as little as they like at anybody time, and the guidelines will robotically save.
- Customers can share a guidelines with different individuals and provides them ‘view’ or ‘view and edit’ entry. These individuals is likely to be a companion or members of the family, or different members of the crew, comparable to a subject officer, advisor, accountant, banker or regional extension officer.
- Customers can view different individuals’s checklists which have been shared with them, and edit if they’ve ticked the ‘view and edit’ possibility when sharing.
- Customers can overview a guidelines that was accomplished prior to now – this is a superb technique to overview progress made since they final thought of their ‘now’ place.
- Customers can simply contact Dairy Australia for additional details about Our Farm, Our Plan or for help – simply hit the contact button or the telephone button when utilizing the cellular model.
A key output from the software is a SWOT evaluation (strengths, weaknesses, alternatives and threats) that data the issues that customers have famous as they work via the guidelines.
This offers an incredible foundation for farmers to consider areas of their farm that they may give attention to.
The Our Farm, Our Plan workshops delivered by Dairy Australia’s regional groups work via the ‘now, the place, how, overview’ planning cycle.
Farmers determine their enterprise and private targets and the actions they plan to take to realize these targets, whereas contemplating dangers to their enterprise.
Our Farm, Our Plan captures this on a Plan on a Web page, taking the concepts in peoples heads and placing them down on paper.
One-on-one help is offered for twenty-four months to help farmers to get their Plan on a Web page in good condition, get everybody on the identical web page and to efficiently implement their plans.
To search out out extra about Our Farm, Our Plan and to register curiosity please:
- Contact DA’s regional groups (contact particulars are on the within again cowl of this version).
- Go to dairyaustralia.com.au/ofop.
- Name 1800 548 073.
Need to learn extra tales like this?
Join beneath to obtain our e-newsletter delivered recent to your electronic mail in-box twice every week.