THOUSANDS have obtained their coronavirus jabs in North Wales, in line with figures from the native well being board.
Betsi Cadwaladr College Well being Board (BCUHB) continues to paved the way in Wales on the subject of getting vaccines into individuals’s arms.
The newest figures present that the well being board has reached virtually 419,000 jabs of the COVID-19 vaccine – this consists of first and seconds doses mixed.
On Sunday, March 28, the well being board gave out 3,847 injections throughout the vaccine centres within the area.
The entire variety of vaccines given as of March 28 will be damaged down by native authority:
• Anglesey: 48,411
• Conwy: 79,950
• Denbighshire: 59,797
• Flintshire: 80,380
• Gwynedd: 70,326
• Wrexham: 69,888
• Different: 10,231
It exhibits Flintshire leads the way in which with over 80,000 jabs in whole given out to these in precedence teams one to 6.
BCUHB are additionally capable of break down the primary quantity by these goal teams:
• Older grownup, care residence residents: 8,063
• Care residence staff: 18,830
• These aged 80 yr of age and over: 50,584
• Well being care staff: 45,379
• Social care staff: 16,745
• All these 75 years of age and over: 41,596
• All these 70 years of age and over: 63,730
• Excessive danger adults below 70 years of age: 20,142
• All these 65 years of age and over: 39,497
• All North Wales residents below the age of 65 not included within the precedence teams proven above: 114,416.